Sign Up Title

Sunday, January 8, 2012



Due to INTERNAL ISSUES on Paypal - we have 

temporarily taken our PAYPAL option for Stamp 

of the Week away.

IF you would LOVE to sign up - simply sign up 

on the UNTIY WEBSITE HERE:

http://unitystampco.com/product/1559-love-at-home-stamp-of-the-week-club.aspx

Thanks for your patience as we continue to wait for PAYPAL to FIX their platform issues!

Please be sure to read the "How it Works" Information HERE prior to signing up!


Your STAMP will ship RIGHT AWAY!
...and then
you get a NEW STAMP every single week!









4 comments:

  1. how excited.. I just signed up.. looking forward to getting my first stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is shipping included for international as well???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just signed up - can I please start on week # 1??? I love week # 1 stamps. Susan Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want week one stamp also. Just signed up. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete